1. Be Positive: The mind, heart, soul, and body all work at optimum levels when you are positive. To lead a happier, healthier life one must endeavor to be continuously optimistic.
2. Exercise: Health is wealth, so if you have all the money in the world, but lack in good health, you are among the poorest in the world. To enjoy your happiest life, you must be healthy.
3. Don’t try to please everyone: If you are good, people will criticize you; and if you are bad, people will criticize you too. Therefore, don’t waste your life trying to please everyone.
4. Turn lemons into lemonade: Challenges are inevitable in life, so, learn to turn challenges into opportunities, problems into solutions, and risks into rewards.
5. Be grateful: If you have much, be generous; if you have little, be grateful.
And we would add:
6. Have a great insurance agent. Reduce your worries by protecting what you do have, health, assets, and income. Knowing that not all things are in your control but that you can recover is a huge happiness factor. RCB & Associates, LLC